Photobucket
thanks for coming to my
blog!

if you wanna see my first blog post go HERE
if you want to see a random post go HERE Photobucket
click any of the pics to go to a magical landd XD
if you keep scrollin down you'll get to my latest post
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

stalker kitty

so today I forgot to feed fluffernutter lumpkins, so I was feedin him and he looks right up at me.....and not the cute adorable way.......the silent.....stalker.....way.

so I went upstairs and just watched TV, when I thought something jumped up on the back of the chair I turned around and nothing was there......then later I turned around and he was STARING RIGHT AT ME!! (dun dun dunnn)

then I got up and he started following me! then I started running and then HE started running!! I put my arms in the air and started SCREAMIN! (bet my neighbors think I'm weird...not like they already do)

I actually RAN outside because kitty puffball was an inside kitty....then he went up the stairs just a little so he could see me through the door......starring at me.....

then I panicked and called my mom at work and I was like "momm........fluffypuff is stalking me.....and...."sniff"......I'm SCARED mommy I'm SCARED!"

and she was all "did you feed em?" (I could TELL she was rolling her eyes I could just TELL)

"I just did"

and then my mom said "did you feed em the RIGHT food?"

"yeah fancy feast"

and my mom was like "no no no he likes Iams turkey medley, he thinks since it's real chunky that's a living and breathing thing"

"oh......" I looked back at Mr. fluffyduvy and he meowed through the glass door


so yeah, that solved THAT problem("I am not pleased with your imbecile mistake")

5 comments:

Secret Agent said...

ROFL XD

Anonymous said...

pahaha!! you are a great blogger, these are all so amusing to read!! :):)

Jasmine said...

thanks! XD

edenforlife said...

LOL! That is so funny! That must be the funniest thing I have EVER read! I think I will start doing funny stories that happend to me on my blog. Thanks for the influence LOLtantrin

Lilly Era said...

LOL! ROFL! Thats so funny!

by the way..were you wondering who i am? I'm one of Eden's friends :) hey, wanna check out my blog? yours is awesome!!

thanks!