Photobucket
thanks for coming to my
blog!

if you wanna see my first blog post go HERE
if you want to see a random post go HERE Photobucket
click any of the pics to go to a magical landd XD
if you keep scrollin down you'll get to my latest post
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

flash back!

ahhh yes, I remember the good ol' days lol

like the time me and my BFF were dissecting worms. we'd stick needles in them and let them dry in the sun and with some of them we'd make sushi, and the rest we'd hang them with needles in them. and THEN we saw a big weird bug so we painted it all colorful and put it in a box and kept it there.....it died eventually....

we were very abnormal girls.....

2 comments:

hld. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaysie.Love <3 said...

ahahahah that was USSS!!!!! we were quite violent lol