Photobucket
thanks for coming to my
blog!

if you wanna see my first blog post go HERE
if you want to see a random post go HERE Photobucket
click any of the pics to go to a magical landd XD
if you keep scrollin down you'll get to my latest post
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 19, 2009

one of those days..

ya know those days where you just trip and get smacked in the head and you bump your arm and people are meanies and all? well that's EXACTLY what happened today


so the day started off well.....or so I thought. as soon as I headed out the door I tripped on the stairs. then I tripped again on the porch chairs. and I had to HURRY cause the bus was waiting for me so I tripped AGAIN on the sidewalk and started bleeding and had to run back inside where I had a little mini trip back up the porch stairs. mommy gave me a band aid and drove me to school and as soon as she drove away I realized she put a care bear band aid on! right on my elbow!! so then people were like "HA HA! you like them giant bears?" and then at the end of the day it started raining and I forgot my jacket so I had to run in the rain cause my mom forgot to pick me up. then I darnedit TRIPPED again into the MUD and a little boy with brown eyes (soooo cute) came over with a lollipop he woddled over and I thought he was gonna help me. nope. he went "HAHA! STUPID LADY GIRL FELL IN THE MUD!" and TRIED to push me back in but of course he wasn't strong enough lol

so I ran more and got in the house and there......as soon as I walked in.....in the middle of the floor.....was AngelFluff....giving me an evilll stare.....when she started moving closer to me I panicked and RAN up the stairs to my room and YUP! tripped AGAIN!


well at least THAT days over

1 comments:

Eden said...

HA!! That is 2 funny! I have had those days. Once I hit my funny bone and then me and my little sister got in a fight and then I hit EVERYTHING! I just felt like tying my sister up and punching her in the face the whole day!