Photobucket
thanks for coming to my
blog!

if you wanna see my first blog post go HERE
if you want to see a random post go HERE Photobucket
click any of the pics to go to a magical landd XD
if you keep scrollin down you'll get to my latest post
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 16, 2009

hints and moms

so today I was just playin with my fluffypot kitty ("I dun't know where to look so me lookin everywheres at same tyme")



and my mom came in and was all "uuhhhhh I am tired, you know what I want for christmas? a massage chairs. thats what I'd like"



and then the next day she walked over when I was doing my homework and was all "you know, one of those massage chairs I'd really like for christmas. I'm sooo tired." and left



the NEXT day I was talking on the phone with a friend and my mom came in and I said goodbye and she was all "ya know, I think you're ready for a bigger allowance.....just so ya know....you can give more around christmas....cause ya know....your getting older and probably realize it's better to give....." and left


the NEXT DAY she was like "I was, ya know browsing around online and I came across a massage chair......I bookmarked it on my computer......it doesn't have a password on it.....I did that to ya know, let people get on when they need to. for certain things.....or items...." and I was like "mom?"
"yeah?"
"you know christmas isn't until the end of next month right?"
"oh pshhht I knew that!"
"really mom you did?"
"just ya know, getting ready for the holiday season.......my computers unlocked......'nough said"


merry almost christmas!

2 comments:

Callie-Co said...

what a adorable cat!!! is homeschooling fun?

Jasmine said...

I go to school now, but it was really fun =) I never realized it until I went to school lol but with your mom teaching you it's hard cause you don't take it as seriously. with a teacher you don't know you do lol

it's actually my choice to stay at school or not and I'm staying, I donno why but I am haha.