Photobucket
thanks for coming to my
blog!

if you wanna see my first blog post go HERE
if you want to see a random post go HERE Photobucket
click any of the pics to go to a magical landd XD
if you keep scrollin down you'll get to my latest post
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 14, 2009

fun post

comment only if:


you like squirrel monkeys

you watch cartoons on saturdays

you would jump and dance randomly

your favorite color is pink

you LOVE kittens

if you saw a cute stuffed animal you would go over and hug it

randomly hug a relative or family member

your favorite color is blue

your favorite earrings are hoop earrings

you like fredflare.com

if you looked up squirrel monkeys on google

you love sleepovers



(when you do comment mention which of these you picked, for fun =D)

3 comments:

Secret Agent said...

I luv squirrel monkeys,
I watch cartoons on Saturdays,
I jump and dance randomly like a freak all the time,
I don't have a favorite color; I have many, but one of them is hot pink,
I luv kittens,
I hug stuffed animals at the store on occasion,
and I luv sleepovers!

Daisy said...

i like squirrel monkeys!
i watch cartoons on saturdays!
i jump and dance randomly!
i LOVE kittens!
i like hugging cute stuffed animals!
sometimes i randomly hug a relative or family member!
i like fredflare.com!
and i love sleepovers!

EmilyCarolina said...

oooh daisy i didn't know u read her blog too