Photobucket
thanks for coming to my
blog!

if you wanna see my first blog post go HERE
if you want to see a random post go HERE Photobucket
click any of the pics to go to a magical landd XD
if you keep scrollin down you'll get to my latest post
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 6, 2009

ice skating, my true love

who's your bf? ICE SKATING! that's who it is! we go great together lol

tomorrow I'm going ice skating with some friends, going skating with friends is like going to a carnival for me
I loveee ice skating, and I love when I improve, every year the ice seems more and more like off-ice, I have no jumbo monkey idea why people don't like it, maybe their not graceful type people, either that or their scared of the ice lol

well it IS ice, hard as rock ice....but it's like a TIGER you gotta tame it so it doesn't hurt you lol

ice skatin is ma thing, I even like it more THIS year then I did last year!

Jazzy Banana-

0 comments: