Photobucket
thanks for coming to my
blog!

if you wanna see my first blog post go HERE
if you want to see a random post go HERE Photobucket
click any of the pics to go to a magical landd XD
if you keep scrollin down you'll get to my latest post
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 8, 2009

bad movie!

so the movie THE BOX has a very bad ending.

so this movie starts off with the family going downhill with money. so this guy comes and gives them an offer, so they take it.

what they DON'T know is that it's a trick and baddd things happen (even santa clause is evil!) so then at the end they come to a choice they have to make. and the end is the most DEPRESSING! and it ends sadly. and the father and husband has to go to jail.

the main thing is this creepy guy (who's like possibly a god or something) is testing the people, that money isn't everything and doesn't buy happiness. people keep taking the offer of a million dollars and people keep.....ya know....passing away


let me tell ya it's depressing and if your a naturally happy person I would not recommend it. Jazzy when will you ever learn? movies like this aren't your thing.

also the sisters keeper, also depressing, it shows this girls whole life before she dies.

so I am NOT seeing anymore horror movies or sad ones. it leaves you on a bad note lol

1 comments:

Eden said...

Wow. You know, I actually like those kinds of movies. They get me all jazzled up. But I can see how you wouldn't. What would you do if I came to your house picking my nose and saying "LADY EATING HER PANTS, LADY EATING HER PANTS, LADY EATING HER PANTS!"?