Photobucket
thanks for coming to my
blog!

if you wanna see my first blog post go HERE
if you want to see a random post go HERE Photobucket
click any of the pics to go to a magical landd XD
if you keep scrollin down you'll get to my latest post
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

contest!

I'm gonna be doing a contest in the future!

if you wanna "participate" then leave a comment, or if I leave a comment on your blog asking if ya wanna be apart of the contest then you can leave a comment replying yes or no

this contest is for:

best artistic blog
most interesting blog
funniest blog
most gadgets and widgets on their blog

second best artistic blog
second interesting blog
second funniest blog
second most gadgets and widgets on their blog


once I do the contest I'll announce the winners in another post

6 comments:

strawberella said...

Hi Jasmine!!
Sorry late reply, I dont know how to use this blogging site yet!!
I love your pae and thanks for your comment =]
keep it up!!
xx

YoungTeen said...

Hi!Remember me?Haven't been on in ages!I'd like to take part PLEASE!!

Anonymous said...

I will be in the contest!!

Secret Agent said...

Hey Jazz, I'm the girl who had the blog with some anime, and you told me to check out your blog, and I've been following your blog for a while, but I've never properly introduced myself, so hi I'm Secret Agent and I love your blog! *Takes a big breath* And I just started my own website, so please check it out and invite all your friends! :D http://mytomodachizone.ning.com/

edenforlife said...

Hi! You replied at my blog and I came to check it out! by the way I tottaly want to enter! I think you know my blog name! check it out!

Eden said...

You might not know this, but I am home schooled to! I just felt like mentioning that cause your a home schooler at heart and everything.

Peace!