Photobucket
thanks for coming to my
blog!

if you wanna see my first blog post go HERE
if you want to see a random post go HERE Photobucket
click any of the pics to go to a magical landd XD
if you keep scrollin down you'll get to my latest post
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

might get ears pierced!

so I'm a teenager.....and I've never had my ears pierced, supa weird isn't it?

basically I was too scared to get them when I was younger and used clip ons and stuff, but this year I'm doing all the things I'd never do, I'm makin it my special-e-est year

SO I might get my ears pierced around thanksgiving, so when you first get your ears pierced you get like, those studs that you keep in for about 6 weeks. so I was thinking silver earrings with aquamarine gemstone, or maybe silver earrings with turquoise gemstone, OR silver earrings with amethyst (purple) gemstone.

me, miss undecided, needs your help to help me choose what color lol. or your "opinions"


Jasmine THE GREAT! signing out

5 comments:

Secret Agent said...

Hmm, that's a tough one... if it were me, I'd probably get the color that would match most of my outfits... but in general, I think aquamarine is very nice. :)

Jasmine said...

good idea! thanks =D

Samantha said...

I don't have pierced ears either and I'm 19! (But I don't think I want to get my ears pierced, so that's a different story.) I'd go with the amethyst, but it depends on what looks good with your skin tone.

Diary Owner said...

yeah, I like all of those colors, I think I'm going towards turquoise...I think lol


p.s. thanks for commenting!

Daisy said...

i really like the amethyst