Photobucket
thanks for coming to my
blog!

if you wanna see my first blog post go HERE
if you want to see a random post go HERE Photobucket
click any of the pics to go to a magical landd XD
if you keep scrollin down you'll get to my latest post
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

what my mom will do for treats

so me, my dad and my mom were just walking downtown and my mom saw these CREATIVE donuts, she said "look at them! their so creative! so very creative! and colorful, yes very colorful" then my dad said "I suppose, okay lets go" then my mom said "lets just go in and STARE at their beauty!" so we went in and my mom started staring at them and I could of swore she was drooling, then my dad asked how much they were and since they were designer they cost maybe 10 9 or 8 dollars apiece and my dad said "what?! are you KIDDING? how do you sell them with a price like that?!" then my mom said "dear I have become aware of something." then my dad said "what?" then my mom said "I am hungry." then my dad said "okay lets go get some lunch" and then my mom said "for donuts" then my dad said "dear, their a lot for just one donut" then my mom said "but I would very much enjoy one, you know how I get when I need a donut" then I said "Dad just let mom have the darn donut" and then the people behind the desk nodded their heads, they probably haven't had any costumers for a while....then my dad said "no, lets go" then my mom said "your stinky Hubert." and then my dad said "now Diane don't act like a child" then my mom said "your stinky and I mean it Hubert, I deserved that donut"

yes, so don't get between my mom and treats (especially donuts)

3 comments:

Kaysie.Love <3 said...

dude, yer mom is weird. lol, not like i didn't know that already tho. ;)

ily lots like jelly tots, my little yoyo (ur moods go up and down, like a yoyo, ya get it?)

xoxKAYSIE

Jasmine said...

teehee and your a kaysie cabootle!

Kaysie.Love <3 said...

mhmmm .

love you lots like jelly tots

you know u love me

xox
Kaysie Cabootle