Photobucket
thanks for coming to my
blog!

if you wanna see my first blog post go HERE
if you want to see a random post go HERE Photobucket
click any of the pics to go to a magical landd XD
if you keep scrollin down you'll get to my latest post
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 26, 2009


so at school I was sitting eating my ham and cheese sandwich when these girls came over, it went like this:




girl 1: I don't like you
Me: *munch* what?
girl 1: I don't like you or your hair
Me: *munch munch* I'm chewing one second
girl 2: you talk weird, your hair smells
Me: *swollow* did you just say my hair smells?
girl 3: bad
girl 1: I don't like the way you turn your head
Me: um?
girl 3: you have a lumpy back
girl 2: and it smells like your head
Me: I have to eat, can you leave?
girl 1: you eat weirdly
Me: I haven't even started eating yet!
girl 2: that's cause your scared to
Me: *start eating, get up and walk to another table, they follow*
girl 1: you walk funny
girl 2: I hate what your wearing
girl 3: you hate animals, I can tell
girl 1: BUURRNNN!
girl 2: yes, burn her hair cause it reaks
Me: guys?
girl 1: she's blind she called us guys
girl 2: blind people smell funny
Me: GUYS GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
girl 1: your mean
girl 2: you stink
girl 3: wanna be friends?
Me: but you just said you didn't like me....


ya know what? I think THEIR lumpy!I think they walk like UGLY TOADS! so ha! and HA!

0 comments: