Photobucket
thanks for coming to my
blog!

if you wanna see my first blog post go HERE
if you want to see a random post go HERE Photobucket
click any of the pics to go to a magical landd XD
if you keep scrollin down you'll get to my latest post
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 29, 2009

7 already??

omg it's 7:06!! oh I forgot one last random things about me:

26. I have the worlds longest attention span

really, it felt like just a couple minutes ago it was 3:00
it's DANGEROUS lol cause if I get caught up in something
like doing things for my blog I can stay on...and on....and on..

today was a very rainy dreary day so I couldn't go outside or down to the beach

my long attention span can come in handy though, like waiting in line for rides, waiting in line for anything, sitting in the car on a long road trip waiting to get wherever
and so really, I very VERY rarely say "I'm bored"
strange isn't it?

2 comments:

Kaysie.Love <3 said...

tteeeheheeee . u know me, i can barely sit through anything.

ily lots like jellytots, my yoyo
xxoKAySIe

Tee said...

Wow Jasmine! You've been really busy working on the blog! I like the new background better than the old blinkie one. My boys and I both love Mint Chocolate chip ice cream too!

Stay sweet!