Photobucket
thanks for coming to my
blog!

if you wanna see my first blog post go HERE
if you want to see a random post go HERE Photobucket
click any of the pics to go to a magical landd XD
if you keep scrollin down you'll get to my latest post
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 31, 2009

HAHA! should of seen the look on her face!

a while back we were at the beach and Kay was washing her hands off, and I was too, I came in first and saw a seaweed like thing and then when Kay came in I said "LOOK AN EEL!" and she was like "AAAA!!!" and jumped! hahaha!!


mwahahahaha!!

1 comments:

Jasmine said...

WELL SORRY for ruining your "perfect orderly life"! you should of just let me borrow the glossy goodness but nooo once you realized I was jealous you won't let me have it! and it's so shiney!