Photobucket
thanks for coming to my
blog!

if you wanna see my first blog post go HERE
if you want to see a random post go HERE Photobucket
click any of the pics to go to a magical landd XD
if you keep scrollin down you'll get to my latest post
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Me and Mia

my friend Mia and me went to get ICE CREAM! woohoo!! when we got there, there was a bee hive on the roof, and so we just got our ice cream, I got mint chocolate chip and she got chocolate mouse tracks with hot fudge and with 3 oreo's on the top, then as we were leaving a bee came down maybe a couple feet away from Mia, but she dropped her ice cream n got it all over me and went RUNNING!

RUNNING like a WILD CHICKEN I'm telling you! if I didn't tell her it was never chasing her she would of went in the road!

1 comments:

naturalcolor said...

This is a really cool website.

Cutie Girl