Photobucket
thanks for coming to my
blog!

if you wanna see my first blog post go HERE
if you want to see a random post go HERE Photobucket
click any of the pics to go to a magical landd XD
if you keep scrollin down you'll get to my latest post
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

my mom's kitty

out of the 5 cats we have, my mom has a white Persian kitty she named Thumper, and it lays on her lap and purrs but if anyone gets close to Thumper it hisses well mostly me, and so one time I backed into her and she was like "HISSSSSSSSSSSS!! HISS!!! HISSSSS!!!!" and started arching it's back and then was like "meeOWWW!!!!! ROOOOEWWW!!!" and then tried to jump off my mom's dresser onto me, and let me tell ya if that fluffy Thumper got a hold of me I would be a goner.....I'm scared of Thumper now....

looks like Thumper exactly /\

0 comments: