Photobucket
thanks for coming to my
blog!

if you wanna see my first blog post go HERE
if you want to see a random post go HERE Photobucket
click any of the pics to go to a magical landd XD
if you keep scrollin down you'll get to my latest post
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer Poem

k Kays tell me if my poem skills have improved at all:

I walk over to my bike in the warm air, so comforting like a blanket
the sky so bright blue lush green grass

I put my sunglasses on and peddle down to the beach
smelling the new fresh air
waves sounding like nature song
I take my flip flops off, feel the sand, finding the urge to sing
walking over to the water, so refreshingly cold
as I peddle back, I see my kitty waiting for me
I walk over to the hammock and put him on my lap
rocking back and forth just like the waves
as I fall to sleep in this summer wonderland


I did this poem last minute lol

3 comments:

Kaysie.Love <3 said...

too many words.
Poems are short-ish, and don't try so hard to make it better.

ily lots like jelly tots, my yoyo
xxoKAySIe

Jasmine said...

lol actually I didn't even try at all, just made it up as I went

Eden said...

Actualy, only some ameture poems are short-ish. Alot of poems are longer than yours Jasmine. My dad made one for my mom that is about three pages long.