Photobucket
thanks for coming to my
blog!

if you wanna see my first blog post go HERE
if you want to see a random post go HERE Photobucket
click any of the pics to go to a magical landd XD
if you keep scrollin down you'll get to my latest post
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BAD Booboo!

so I was sitting on my bean bag chair, when I realized I never gave Angel Pie food last night! so I ran down and put food in, he hissed at me, which I'm almost positive meant thank you, then I went to eat a fluffy chocolate hostess cupcake and watched TV, then went to my computer, Angel Shnuckems came in, walked over to my clean clothes peed on them and STARED at me while doing it, then got a big grin from ear to ear and did number 2! then tried to drag the clothes over to me so I could see what he did, then he hissed at me and left, my mouth was dropped open, I was gonna WEAR that top tomorrow! but now it was poo and pee on it! little fluffy Angel Boo Boo has a dark side......














/\ this is him looking incident when I'm telling my parents the story

guess who they believed?

0 comments: