Photobucket
thanks for coming to my
blog!

if you wanna see my first blog post go HERE
if you want to see a random post go HERE Photobucket
click any of the pics to go to a magical landd XD
if you keep scrollin down you'll get to my latest post
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 30, 2009

10:10

11:11 is like when you're suppose to make a wish

but right now is 10:10 and it's officially MAKE A RANDOM POST MINUTE!

so here's a random post:

there was a gorilla named fred, and his friend rhino the platypus. one day the platypus
hit the gorilla with his tale and the gorilla was saddd, the platypus didn't care though
and went flying with a possum

THE END

3 comments:

Kaysie.Love <3 said...

yer scary.

ily lots like jellytots, my yoyo
xxoKAySIe

Jasmine said...

you rock like rainbow chalk =D lol

gossipgal said...

heyy i would LOVE 2 get those websites thx 4 u asking promise 2 look at my blog 4ever??? thx!!