Photobucket
thanks for coming to my
blog!

if you wanna see my first blog post go HERE
if you want to see a random post go HERE Photobucket
click any of the pics to go to a magical landd XD
if you keep scrollin down you'll get to my latest post
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Review

so the UP movie came out yesterday and I went to see it today
soo I'm guessing not everyone has seen it yet, so here's a REVIEW for it

it's very heart-touching, it has a good beginning so it doesn't start off as a cranky old man in a house lol, also the very beginning there's a short cartoon, so after the cartoon is over don't worry, you're in the right theater, the movie starts right after

so they go on a big adventure, don't wanna give TOO much away

it only made me laugh a couple times, but I went with my dad and little brother Danny so maybe that's why? haha, although there's something very calming going places with my dad and Danny

so ANYWAYS the movie I give it 4 stars, it made my feet feel tingly when they were in the balloon house! and I recommend it, and even though it said it's a 3D movie, there's no 3D glasses waitin for ya at the theater, probably have to go to a 3D thingy-mic-bobby

so that's what I did today!
oh BTW I love their STUBBY FINGERS! and I like how the oldy guy's chin is completely flat, I don't think they even mentioned his name..I shall call him...GEORGE!

2 comments:

Kaysie.Love <3 said...

u meanie!! my uncle was gonna go take us at a REAL 3d theater, one where u don't need glasses.

xxoURKaysidilla

Jasmine said...

I know! your mom asked my mom to ask me and I said YES!

it's a good movie, I'd see it again lol