Photobucket
thanks for coming to my
blog!

if you wanna see my first blog post go HERE
if you want to see a random post go HERE Photobucket
click any of the pics to go to a magical landd XD
if you keep scrollin down you'll get to my latest post
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 29, 2009

random things about me

I was inspired from this one blog so here's some random things about me!

1. I have a total of 27 nail polish's
2. I have 6 scratches I got from my kitty
3. I'm right-handed
4. my favorite color isn't BLUE it's AQUA < (Aqua)
5. my hair is a mood-ring
6. my eyes are not
7. I scratched my ipod gift card too hard...now I gotta get another one
8. there's a pigeon on the telephone pole wire..it gonna get burned-ed have no idea how that's about me lol
9. I have a pink computer XD and it has speical button you push to turn it on
10. my camcorder turns off every 2-3 minutes
11. I would like a new camcorder...and a new camera would be nice..
12. my birthday is February 1st WOOHOO 1#!
13. I like my birthstone
14. my half birthday is July 1st...I think
15. I would like to go to Hawaii VERY much
16. I love Tropical things
17. I like penguins and if someone asked what animal I'd like to be for a day I'd pick a penguin XD it would be so much fun sliding on your belly all day!
18. I would also like to go and stay in New York City and shop for a day
19. My Brother Devon just came in my room and is bugging me
20. he is sitting on my pillows and THAT MAKES ME MAD!
21. he knows that sitting on my pillows makes me mad
22. he's making a weird sound
23. he just called me a retard and left
24. wait he peeked her head back in and did the weird sound
25. now he left

well that's all! cya! and I luvv comments more then a Trix Rabbit like's cereal more then the wolf like's cookie crisp more then me loving Angel Schnumems! and THAT'S sayin somethin!

4 comments:

Kaysie.Love <3 said...

sorta i guess. lol. who doesn't llove comments. it makes u feel wanted.

ilylots like jellytots, my yoyo
xxoKAySIe

Emma said...

hey!
wow, thanks for finding my blog! how did you find it again? and i really like your format. it's really cool. hahaha, and so is your blog!

Jasmine said...

thank :) I fond your blog just searching the internet for different blogs to go to

Danique said...

lol :)