Photobucket
thanks for coming to my
blog!

if you wanna see my first blog post go HERE
if you want to see a random post go HERE Photobucket
click any of the pics to go to a magical landd XD
if you keep scrollin down you'll get to my latest post
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 5, 2009

cartoon like blog

I made another blog that's of me playing this girl named Hannah, just made it for fun lol
like it's not real it's like a comedy blog I guess

so HERE IT TIS! go to it...I know you want to....: HERE

3 comments:

Kaysie.Love <3 said...

yer such a weirdoo lol
who makes blogs just for acting and stuff?
lol
especially with a weird character and a 2-common name

lol
ily lots my yoyo
kAySiE

Lisa said...

I can't visit it, you have to be invited ;)

Eden said...

Yeah, I cannot go to it either. It says you have 2 b invited. :(